friendship sms-dosti sms-friends love

Posted 5:16 AM by Wonder sexiest in Labels:
Pucha Mujse Chand Sitaro ne
Tuze Bhula Diya Tere Jigri Yaaro ne
Maine Muskurate Hue Kaha
Bhul to Nahi Sakta

Bus Lage Honge
Kamine Kisi Ko Patane me
*****************************************************


Friendship is Not That
U Make Fun of Friends
Its Making Fun Among The Group
With A Promise in Heart That
“Koi Aur Tumhe Kuch Bolke To Dekhe”

*****************************************************

Some Day U Will 4get About Me

My Name…
My Voice…
Who I Am &
Who I Am 2 U…

If That Ever Happens

Kasam Se Khun Kharaba Ho Jayega

***************************************************

Love Means 668437
Advice Means 8322437
Anytime 3743637
Life Time 847455
And
Friend Means 968

On Dictionary Mode & Type
Its Amazing..

*********************************************

Tumse Dosti Kuch is Tarah Nivayenge
Hazar Bar Ruthoge to Manayenge
Man Jan Varna
Aisi Dosti Dikhayenge
Ki
Log Apse Milne Hospital me Ayenge


0 comment(s) to... “friendship sms-dosti sms-friends love”

0 comments:

Post a Comment